Generosity in the workplace - gems from Daaji
Updated: Feb 19, 2018
- Share your plenty with those who cannot afford it. Generosity is our natural condition.
- Give your employees or associates the freedom to act and then watch them bloom like a spring flower.
- Your consciousness will expand if you share the joy of working together.
- It is natural for people to lose interest when they are hurt or do not feel heard.
- The expansion of our consciousness is inversely proportional to our level of fatigue.
- It is our duty to motivate and inspire our fellow human beings. Failure of even one segment of humanity is a failure for all of humanity.
- Robbing another person of the joy they deserve will inevitably result in fatigue.
- Our reward is not to be measured in material terms but in how we are able to help someone reach their intended destination or goal. Sometimes, just a bit of inspiration and motivation is all they need.
- The more you work with joy, the lighter you become, as if you could float without meditation. There is no possibility of fatigue. It cannot happen.
- The Gita's quote on fruitless labor is often misunderstood. Every action in Nature has a purpose or an intention, which in itself is its fruit.
- When something ennobling is done, share that joy, and consciousness expands in an unbounded manner.
Article written by Kamlesh D. Patel. Originally published in the August 2017 issue of Heartfulness Magazine.